Thursday, October 2, 2008

Pack N Play

Hurrah! After many weeks searching Craig's list and KSL classifieds, we have finally scored a pack n' play! Yeah! It's in good condition and after about an hour of sanitizing and scrubbing I am satisfied and excited to use it once the baby comes!

*Special thanks to Celest the bunny (my dear friend since I was 4 years old) for her modeling role in the making of these shots!


The changing table and bassinet. We probably won't use these much because my dad is making us a beautiful wooden cradle, but it's nice to know we have it for trips.


The open play area!

2 comments:

Kallene said...

Woohoo!! Pack N Play! Good score you two. I can't wait to see the baby playing around when I get back.

TC said...

You guys are great shoppers! Looks like everything will be ready for the arrival. I'm excited!!