Monday, October 25, 2010

Xan!!!

Alexander (Xan) is here!


AND We are sooo happy!


Born 10/20/2010 @ 11:41 AM
7 lbs 14 oz
19 inches long
3 hours of active labor
Small amount of light brown hair
Gray eyes (we'll just have to wait to see the final color later!)
Bilateral club feet but still adorable! (left foot more severe)
Kissable chubby cheeks
Adorable round face
Sweet little man
Xan!

I'll try and do a more detailed post about the labor experience later, but for now here are some flicks... ENJOY!


4 comments:

Lisa said...

Congratulations!! He is so adorable! And we gave Jonathan cars when we had Aaron too, and that's all he did as well. It was really nice, actually :)

hilary w said...

Congratulations you guys! He is so cute! I'm sorry to hear about his club feet. What does this mean for his future?

My sister delivered both her babies with Dr. Judd! She really liked him, too.

Becca Bird said...

Yeah Congratulations! He is SO cute!I'm so glade everything went well. I'm sorry that he has club feet, but from experience I know that they do amazing things. Bronson just graduated from his cast about a week and a half ago so we are just starting the braces. call me if you ever want to talk. Also I have got to get your book to you. Maybe I'll call you in a couple of days or so. Congratulations!

Robin said...

How exciting guys! It looks like everything went great and Xan is a total cutie (love the name by the way). Yeah for babies!

ps-If you'd like to talk to another mom that went thru all the fun club feet stuff my sister would be happy to give you a call.