Friday, October 1, 2010

First Hair Cut!

Hey all you Camden Fans!

This is Camden! I just wanted to tell you about my first hair cut! My mommy is really tired because she is due with my baby brother in 3 week so I'm going to do a post for her.
(Me with my new hair cut!)

Because I didn't have very much hair as a baby, I have not needed to get my hair cut until now, even though I am 1 and a half years old! But my hair was getting to be a little long so my mommy cut it.
I was a good boy during the whole thing. My daddy put on one of my favorite movies and since I had my binky in my mouth, I didn't mind the loud noise of the buzzer. My mommy put a towel over me so the hair wouldn't make me itchy.

It's hard to see the difference in the pictures but my mommy cut off 2 inches of hair from some parts of my head. Now I have a big boy hair cut just like daddy!

Before Shot and.... After Shots
\

1 comment:

Megan said...

looks great! good luck with a new soon-to-be baby! hope delivery goes well for you!!!!