Monday, February 9, 2009

Wednesday February 18th!

Well great news!

Being 38 weeks today, my doctor decided to check for any dilation. Well I'm dilated to a 2, 80% effaced, and at 0 station! Yeah! Because I'm starting to progress he said I could set an inducement date! I'm all for that! Since next week has a holiday on Monday, we put the date for Wednesday Feb 18th! There's still like a 33% chance he could come sooner than that, which would also be great!

The end of this pregnancy and the beginning of our new little family is in sight!

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting!

Julie said...

Tanner and I are excited for you. Your baby are looks great!

Blake and Laura said...

Congratulations. February 18th is a good day too. It's my husband's birthday.

Lisa said...

Congrats! Keep us updated!

Harris Family said...

Yay! Congratulations! We can't wait to meet your little guy!

Gaskin Girl said...

Super exciting! I'm really excited for the little guy to come, but I must admit I'm more excited for you to NOT be pregnant anymore!! :)

Emily said...

ALene! I'm just so excited for you and check your blog all the time, b/c we're basically due on the same day, it is so fun! I have an appt. tomorrow, Friday, I'll be 38 weeks and 3 days. Last friday I was 1cm and 50% effaced, at -2 station. We'll see what happens tomorrow! The 18th, yay! how exciting! Best of luck!

hilary w said...

Hooray! I can't wait to see your little guy!