Sunday, May 25, 2008

Only in Idaho!

This last weekend, Kelv took me to a special little drive in found in downtown Boise. It's a quaint little place called the Westside Drive In. Kelv has many memories eating here as a child which made it all the more fun to go enjoy a delicious (and huge) meal at this little place. One item we enjoyed wasn't quite your typical entree however. ICE CREAM baked potato anyone?


Actually, you might have guessed, but it's not a potato at all! It's a ball of ice cream, rolled in cocoa. Then after a dollop of whip topping, some nuts, and oreo chucks, they slap it on a plate of chocolate sauce and you're ready to go! Pretty "cool" huh?!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh wow, I really did think that was a potato! Good thing it's not :) Looks delicious!!

Kallene said...

Haha! I love those!!! I'm so glad you go to go. one of my favorite places in Boise is definitely westside!