Thursday, June 4, 2009

He's Growing!

So, I don't know if I'm just in denial that Camden is growing so much but I had another "he can't be that big" moment today.

I was looking through his "bigger" outifts that I had set aside til he grew more, and I found this cute overall set! I looked at the tag which said 3-6 months, and figured, "Hey! It will probably be a little big but let's try it out!" It was so cute I couldn't help it! Well... as you probably guessed... it BARELY fits him. I'm really hoping I can get him to wear it 2 or 3 times before he grows out of it! Oh well, hopefully we'll have another little boy sometime in the future and he can get some good wear out of it!


Hard to tell in the picture, but I could barely snap up his onsie shirt and had to extend the overalls to the longest strap setting!


He loves his little inch worm! Especially those knobby green "legs"!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I had the same experience with that age! Jonathan wore his 3-6 month clothes for like 3 weeks.

TC said...

He has grown so much since we last saw him!! Can't wait to see him again.

Angie said...

Your little boy is growing so fast! It was sure fun to see him and play with you guys a bit. Thanks for having us over.