Monday, May 4, 2009

Graduation!

Well, for all of you who weren't 100% aware... Kelv graduated!!!


Wait? That's not Kelv!? That's the cutest little Camden!
Ahhhh! That's because Alene didn't really have any of Kelv. But my parents do!

So there are more pictures to come once I can retrieve some! ;-D

Oh, and I just have to make a shout out "Thanks!" to my older siblings Brett and Lanae for putting their little Elizabeth in a pink graduation outfit years ago. I've wanted to make a graduation outfit for my kids ever since! And I finally got the chance!

6 comments:

Emily said...

Adorable! Congrats Kelv

TC said...

Alene, I still can't believe you MADE that! I'm so impressed!!!

Lisa said...

That outfit is so awesome--I love it.

Brad and Angie said...

Congratulations Kelve!! That is so exciting! And Camden looks so cute. Did you really make that Alene?

Erin said...

So you made this outfit? My MIL was set on getting a cap for Levi, and couldn't find one anywhere. Very cute.

Alene said...

I did make it! It took a lot of work!

The cap I just had to sort of figure out from looking at my old high school grad cap. Then for the gown, i did find a buttericks pattern but the one I had was for like a 12 year old and would have fit me! So I had to modify it quite a bit.

Plus my sewing skills are a little rusty so it took more time than it should of for sure!!! But thanks for the compliments!